Communicating the ABC towards your staff and students
The better you communicate the ABC towards your students and staff, the better your university or college will perform. The resources on this page are available for free usage by institutions of higher education participating in the ABC.
ABC text modules
Feel free to adapt the following text modules:
Helpful ABC links for your students and staff
We recommend to provide the following links when you inform about the ABC on your website:
- Info for participants: https://www.go-abc.org/for-participants (in case you can provide just one single link, use this one)
- Required smartphone app 'Naviki': https://www.go-abc.org/app
- FAQ for participants: https://www.go-abc.org/info/abc-faq/participants/
- Rules: https://www.go-abc.org/rules
Please don't publish an email address of the ABC team. There are adequate participant support options via the FAQ page mentioned above and within the Naviki app.
Blank templates for ABC media
Feel free to adapt these files to your needs.
Template for social media postings and flyers (A5 format):
Poster templates (A2 format):
- Poster template including image: load INDD | load JPG
- Poster template without image: load INDD | load JPG
The ABC font is Montserrat. It's available for free download here ...
Please ensure that your participants have access to the ABC rules. Thank you!